This is part two of the test. If you're just tuning in, please scroll back to last week's post, and start there. You are asked to rate your relationship with each of these areas from 1 to 5 (1=poor, 5=excellent). This will help you see where your strengths and weaknesses lie, and where you might want to go from here.
8. Quieting the Mind. Ability to quiet the "monkey mind," and practice self-reflection. This puts things into perspective, releases tension, and allows you to release judgments of self and others. This can be done through prayer, meditation, yoga, physical exercise, communing with nature, listening to music, creating art, etc. ______
9. Finding Purpose/Passion. Being in touch with your passion and/or life purpose (which usually go hand in hand). Most people are not truly content unless they are doing what they came here to do. ______
10. Maintaining Healthy Boundaries. Ability to clear, shield, and balance your energy field, and assert healthy boundaries. Your body has distinct borders, but your energy field extends outward and overlaps with other energies. Unless you know how to maintain your own "space" you become vulnerable to the constant influence of other people, places, and situations (such as news coverage of current events). ______
11. Balance. Striking a healthy balance between the four primary aspects of human life:
Physical: Attention to bodily health, proper diet, exercise, grooming, etc. ______
Mental: Attention to learning, problem-solving, exercising mental discipline, memory, working through unhealthy thoughts, etc. ______
Emotional: Honoring your own feelings as well as the feelings of others, working through emotions so they don't become built up, buried, or distorted. ______
Spiritual: Attention to your Higher Self, openness to receiving intuitive information, feeling connected to a greater whole, etc. ______
12. Law of Attraction. We live in a universe where like attracts like, and thoughts create after their own kind. What you believe (and the lessons you have contracted to experience) create your experience. This means that you have to take responsibility for everything in your life. ______
13. Relationship. We live in a world where relationships with one's self and others are of critical importance to the success of our lives. We came here to interact with others and work through issues together. Includes ability to communicate effectly. ______
14. Freedom from Addiction. Living free of addictions, compulsions and/or obsessions. These unhealthy habits can erode your self esteem, lead you off your spiritual path, block higher guidance from coming through, and waste tremendous amounts of time, energy and resources. They can wreak havoc on your life. ______
You may think of other important components to spiritual life, so feel free to add those in. Please review your scores and select one area you'd like to work on this week.